Technologies and methodologies for reducing gas losses of the Central Asian gas transit system
1. To review the existing INOGATE and other studies relevant to the status of gas networks
2. To update and validate the current gas losses on main gas transit lines
3. To prioritise gas losses to be addressed and to set out list of emergency actions
4. To undertake specific interventions on priority emergency areas with the aim of limiting gas losses and environmental impacts
5. To prepare further interventions as projects for financial support by IFIs.
1. Organisation, guidance and co-ordination of the work of the four national thematic Task Forces with the objective of:
a. inventorying and reviewing the existing INOGATE and other studies relevant to the status of gas networks in Beneficiary Countries
b. updating and validating the information on the current gas losses for each main gas transit line
c. prioritising the current losses to be addressed in each Beneficiary Country
d. identifying emergency actions for each Beneficiary Country
e. identifying the equipment to be purchased and their technical specifications
f. commissioning of the equipment
g. identifying the relevant training needs
h. preparing documentation required of investment projects for financial support by IFIs
2. Establishment of a system for the coordination of interventions through national Intervention Coordinators.
3. Realisation of pilot interventions in each Beneficiary Country according to typical scenarios of intervention (methodologies) and following appropriate training of the involved personnel.
4. Empowerment of the project partners by means of a practical guide of project preparation and appropriate training seminars.
|Activity Title ▴▾||Date ▾||Status ▴▾||Location||Type|
|Fianl Conference of the Project Technologies and methodologies for reducing gas losses of the Central Asian gas transit system||13/10/2010 - 13/10/2010||Completed||Brussels (Belgium)||Event|