Energy Policy Talks “Measures to enhance energy efficiency among Vulnerable Consumers”
This intensive half-day event brought together representatives of the Ukrainian Parliament, the EU Delegation, the SGUA, international agencies, NGOs and users, providers and suppliers of energy, and other relevant stakeholders.
Main final recommendations addressed to:
- Empower the coordination among Ministries and agencies, responsible in legislation and regulation
- Introduction of metering and consumption-based billing seems to be a top priority
- Modernization of method, size and intermediary for the management of the monetized subsidies
- Determination of acceptable delay in transferring the subsidies and privileges to Home Association
- Provide high compensation rate for thermomodernisation for vulnerable groups
- Establish Information campaigns to raise awareness the consumers on possible options for installation of free gas meters needed.
- Setting a Fund for support of the energy efficiency in residential sector is needed.
- Extension of program supporting Energy Efficiency Support program, ran by the National Energy Efficiency State Agency
Future Energy Policy Talks will take place between November 2015 and March 2016 discussing tariff reform, energy efficiency in a liberalised market, third party access to the electricity network, public service obligations and consumer protection, unbundling of transmission and distributions systems, the promotion of renewable energy and how investments in energy efficiency and renewable energy can be stimulated.
New INOGATE Technical Secretariat and integrated programme in support of the Baku Initiative and the Eastern Partnership energy objectives
Energy policy, Energy tariffs, Energy efficiency
Event, Other Event
3 November 2015
Document and Publications
|Document title ▴▾||Language||Type||Date ▾|
|List of partisipants||en, ru||Other||06/11/2015|
|EE for vulnerable cunsumers, Krzystof Gerulski||en, ru||Presentation||03/11/2015|
|Policy Measures to enhance energy efficiency among vulnerable consumers, Svytosalv Pavlyuk||en, ru||Presentation||03/11/2015|
|Programme on increasing efficient use of natural gas in daily life, Naftogaz (only in Ukrainian)||en, ru||Presentation||03/11/2015|
|Investment opportunities: EE market of Ukraine, Hennadiy Zubko||en, ru||Presentation||03/11/2015|
|Speakers info (only in Ukrainian)||en, ru||Other||02/11/2015|
|Press Release for Energy Policy Talks||en, ru||Other||29/10/2015|
|Agenda of the Event||en, ru||Agenda||26/10/2015|