Informal meeting of the INOGATE Country Coordinators
The meeting has been arranged through a working dialogue with the EC DG NEAR taking the same approach as the last informal meeting for Country Coordinators that took place in Tbilisi in April 2015.
Objectives of the Meeting
Broadly, the objectives of the meeting will be as follows:
- To discuss the progress of the implementation of the regional work plan
- To discuss the progress of the implementation of the Work Plans in each of the partner countries to which end we shall appreciate if you will prepare and present a short up-date using Power Point (a template will be sent to you in good time);
- To see what is the remaining work to be completed and supported under INOGATE at the regional level and in each of our Partner Countries;
- To see what changes may be needed to the remaining Work Plans;
- Since the last meeting in Tbilisi in April 2015, to understand what progress has been made, what steps taken and what decisions have been taken in and by the EC in terms of providing future technical assistance over 2016-2020;
- To receive further, more concrete, feedback from Country Coordinator in relation to the possible future technical assistance.
Document and Publications
|Communication tool title ▴▾||Type||Date ▾|
|Photo album: Informal meeting of the INOGATE Country Coordinators||Photo Album||28 - 29 September 2015|