The formulation of the RE secondary legislative base and related procedures for facilitation of the future wind project development and investments (AHEF 97.GE)
The overall objective of this assignment is to improve investment climate for the implementation of wind power projects in Georgia. The attraction of new investments in wind projects will also help to meet other key objectives of the Georgian energy policy:
- Diversification of energy sources;
- Decreasing the reliance on imported fuel and conventional thermal generation of power;
- Attraction of foreign investments;
- Expansion of international cooperation, especially towards the European Union.
Specific objective of this assignment is to help the beneficiary to develop the secondary legislative base and related procedures for facilitation of the future wind project development and investments. This includes the following:
- To provide recommendations for the development of secondary legislation and administrative practices facilitating the development and investments in wind energy projects in Georgia.
- To provide recommendations for support schemes facilitating the development and investments in wind power projects, focussing on financial structures.
New INOGATE Technical Secretariat and integrated programme in support of the Baku Initiative and the Eastern Partnership energy objectives
Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Energy investments
Event, Country Requests (AHEFS)
10 - 12 June 2015